We deliver solutions that support your applications.
At Pump Energy, we're more than a full-service pump company and stocking distributor of centrifugal and positive displacement pumps. We support you with in-depth flow control experience and recognized industry expertise to deliver flow control solutions that are customized to your unique challenges. As a division of the FCX Performance family of companies, Pump Energy leverages the technical expertise to help you navigate through even the most complex production and manufacturing challenges.
Oil and Gas Production and Energy Markets: Expect efficiencies at every point of production and transportation.
We can’t control the price of crude oil, but we can help you optimize your systems so rising costs are offset by greater operational efficiencies. From fractional horsepower to horsepower driven equipment rated in the thousands, Pump Energy is ready to serve. We provide customized centrifugal and positive displacement pump packages driven by electric motors, gas engines, or steam turbine prime movers for the various applications including:
- Produced water
- Disposal water wells
- LACT Unit Pumps (Charge and Sample Pot)
- Metering units
- Tank battery circulation
- Hot oil cleaning
- Crude gathering
- Pipeline transport
General Industrial: Demand the expertise to address your requirements.
We respond with a range of individual offerings and custom solutions – implemented by our experienced sales and service consultants.
- Calibration and commissioning services
- Energy monitoring and conservation
- Energy audits on compressed air systems, steam traps, and boiler rooms
- Utility flow measurement and totalizers for gas, steam, and compressed air
- Preventative and predictive maintenance for rotating equipment
- Discrete sensors and cordsets for proximity, level, pressure, temperature, and flow
- VFDs to reduce energy consumption of compressors, pumps, and fans
- Precision fill valves
- Hose stations
- Humidity measurement and control
- Waste water treatment
- Liquid and bulk solids level gauges
Petrochemical Processing: Expect precision control for product integrity and consistency.
We implement process flow control equipment with the expertise to meet your exacting standards and meticulous specifications.
- Reactor and storage tank mixing
- Slurry flow
- Corrosive materials handling
- Seal-less pumping technology
- Severe service pumps for corrosive, erosive, high pressure, and high temperature
- High alloys
EPC: Discover cost-effective solutions.
When you partner with Pump Energy, we'll help you discover new ways to efficiently and effectively meet project requirements.
- Leading brands with broad AML acceptance
- Specifications and applications support
- Project management
- Documentation packages and processes
- Production and supply chain schedules
- Start-up and commissioning support
OEM: Operate at peak performance.
We represent a wide range of premium products. And we match the widely variable and critically-precise specifications of individual components in order to provide the most efficient integrated solutions.
- Integrated solutions and specially designed products for unique applications
- Applications support
- Sizing and selection assistance to reduce equipment spend
- Local assembly and testing reduces cost and shortens lead times
- Staging and inspections within FCX Centers of Excellence
- Consolidation of shipments within our distribution facilities
Steel & Metals: Depend on safety and performance for intensive service.
We understand the balance of safety and performance across intensive processes. We can improve processes and address budgetary constraints to help make you more productive.
- Flow, pressure, and temperature measurements
- High-alloy pumps
- Cooling and quench water pumps